Saturday, March 21, 2009
A Boy's first writing conference
Today, I went to my first writing conference! I learned that 1. Make your character seem realistic 2. Make sure that your story is interesting 3. That when 350 kids come together, there are long lunch lines 4. people love Brandon Mull (his line for book signing was long)5. Adults are calmer when kids choose to come to something on Saturday. By the way I had fun and learned lots of things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That's great bud! I am so glad you went - and happy that you liked it! Good luck with the story!
It was so much fun! I'm really glad that you got to go. It seemed like you were having a lot of fun, too. It was great to spend the day with authors and kids who want to be authors, wasn't it?
Wow, what an experience for you! I am so glad you were able to go. Well your book is starting out right; you are making the characters realistic. I am so glad you have a Mom that supports and your interests, which will make all the different in your life. Always be thankful for her. I am proud of you Kyle.
Post a Comment