Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Won An Blog Award!



I won a blog award-- hipee for me! So I have have been given the great responsibility to do these things: Write down 6 things that make me happy, and to pass it on to three other people.

These are the 6 things:

1. Excitement! Exciting things are just so fun to watch happen, and to do! Like fireworks, or the excitement of opening presents on Christmas day. You never know what you are going to get! Unless of course you peek, then that's just cheating.

2. Fun Games. I like computer games, DS games, board games, outdoor games, pretty much any type of game. Even spelling games! Like sparkle. And an outdoor game like kickball. I love that. And making up fun new games outside. Ooo. And wallball. That's the best!

3. The Space Center. I have so much fun there! There is always something to do. I enjoy working there and doing missions. They're pretty much the same really. But on missions, you do the positions. When you work, you can play the doctor or an intruder, or doing 2nd chair. I put the Space Center blog on my sidebar.

4. A Good Book. I always need a good book. I have a few of my favorite book sites on my sidebar if you want to take a look. One of my favorite books is Gaurdians of Ga'Hoole. It's the best!

5. Writing My Book. It's going to be really exciting at the end. Especially chapter 10-- The War! But, through the entire book, it's still pretty exciting.

6. People Being Nice. When they are rude, that's just rude. It's not nice to be mean. Don't you agree?

Now, these are the three lucky people who get the award passed on to them:

1. Mr. Williamson at The Troubador. It's all about the space center and the space center is one of my favorite things. Plus, Mr. Williamson is a really nice guy. And, he teaches my math class! It's Pre-Algebra. And he makes it easier to learn than regular 6th grade math!

2. My mom Peggy at Peggy's Random Writings. She's one of the best people ever. And, her writing is really good! She doesn't normally let people know about this blog. But, I asked her a bunch of times, and she grudgingly said okay. (finally!)

Last, but not least:

3. My aunt Kristine. If she ever gets a blog, that is! She is so nice. She lets me sleep over and she is always upbeat and happy. That is, whenever she is awake. I reallly hope she gets a blog soon!

This the end of my gigantic responsiblity. Don't you think this was hard? :]

2 comments:

Kristine said...

You are too sweet! I will one day get a blog. Want to know one of the biggest things stopping me? Can't think of a good name for it. Let me know if you think of anything! I'd like something that fits into my name like Davis something.

Peggy said...

Thanks for the blog award, Kyle! I will treasure it always. ;-)

I love your list of six things! You are such a sweet and loveable kid. I love you!