© 2008 Kyle E. (Voyagerkid)
These are all of the names of the Chapters of my book"The Castle Chronicles"
#1 The Vampire
#2 The Werewolf
#3 The Assassin
#4 The Return
#5 The Demon Storm
#6 The Full Dragon Night
#7 The Attack Of The Ardenes
#8 The Message
#9 The Alliance/The Prep
And #10 The War
I expect to finish It by July 27 2012.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Kyle- I love your blog, too!
And, I have loved reading your first book, "The Vampire." I can't wait to read more!
I'm really glad that you enjoy writing so much.
Nice blog! You are already so far ahead of me! I'm anxious to check this out often! Good job!
Wow! Kyle, you are writing a book! That is so cool! I don't have to ask where you inherited that gift! I think the names of your book parts are really cool! It sounds like it will be exciting when you are finished! I'm glad you gave yourself a reasonable amount of time to finish....that way you can do the job right!
Okay--I'm getting a little tired of replying on people's blogs only to discover that I am signed in as Sidney!! This is really Tammy leaving a comment!! (darn that Sid...)
I'm getting really excited to see more of your stuff Kyle! You are such a cutie! I gotta have you come over again soon. Maybe we can talk your mom & dad into going out sometime soon...
Looks GREAT Kyle!!
Keep up the good work.
Make sure you read different authors of the same genre to see what kinds of differences you can see and it will help when adding to your own writings.
Post a Comment